Please consider helping local high school students from our school and our region by volunteering as a
judge for the Regeneron Westchester & Putnam Science and Engineering Fair on Saturday, March 21st 2020 at Sleepy Hollow HS.
We are hoping that medical and mental health professionals, biochemists, pharmacists, engineers, environmentalists , veterinarians and computer scientists will volunteer to watch students present their research via poster at our annual science fair. The top winners will represent Westchester and Putnam counties at the Regeneron International Science and Engineering Fair.
Please consider judging and/or passing this on to a friend or colleague.
Link to register http://wesefreg.org/judges/
- Have a minimum of 2 years related professional experience beyond receiving their B.A., B.S., or Master’s degree. This would include school psychologists, social workers, registered nurses, EPA and DEA professionals.
- Have a Ph.D., M.D., or equivalent (D.O., Ed.D., D.D.S., D.V.M., etc.)
- Are current graduate students with more than 2 years of doctoral-level research experience or within one year of doctoral dissertation defense.
WESEF is held at Sleepy Hollow High School – 210 North Broadway, Sleepy Hollow, NY
- 9:30am Judge Registration and Complimentary, Light Breakfast
- 10:00am – 2:30pm Judging Sessions (posters may NOT be viewed prior to judging)
- Complimentary Lunch Available after 12:30pm
- Each judge will also receive a ‘thank you’ gift from WESEF
- Judging Rubric is available in the “For Judges” section of the www.wesef.org website
- Judges will be reimbursed for round-trip train fare to and from Manhattan. However, reimbursement for taxis, Uber, Lyft, etc. will NOT be covered
- Email Dr. Michele Sugantino (Judge Coordinator) Wesefjudges1@gmail.com with any questions